Friday, March 20, 2009

The interview was weird and intense... he asked a lot of questions regular interviewers don't, like how I've done in previous interviews and how I liked working in TV back in the day (it's on my resume). But I think I did pretty well, I've done like a thousand mock interviews lately so I'm a lot more confident in there. My old supervisor was a help with development, but this new one is definitely a lot more hands-on and involved, which I like.

This weekend I'll get to hang out with Josh, which is the first time in awhile. He's been going through a rough patch and likes to be alone in those situations.

Not much else going on this week... I've been sleeping all day again. Which certainly has not helped with the cleaning up of this place. But I shall soldier on.

0 comments: