Sunday, February 15, 2009

God damn. I felt shitty today so I didn't go into work. Now I'm feeling better, and I'm soooo bored that I really wish I had managed to suck it up and go to work.

I really could clean... oh yes, I could really clean... but I don't want to. I could do stuff on the computer... but that just makes my butt sore* for the next time I do work.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, moan, moan, etc.
____
* I reference this all the time but am not sure I've thoroughly explained it. My company gives us the best of nearly everything... except the fucking chairs, they're awful. And I have a job where I can't leave my desk much. Hence: my ass perpetually sore, even sitting on comfortable things hurts. The only thing that helps even a little bit (though not that much) is standing or laying the whole rest of the time that I'm not working.

0 comments: