Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Damn you webmd! I need something for my computer like parents get to block all the dirty sites from their kids, only mine would block webmd and similar sites.

I have no idea why, but my joints in my knees & ankles have been sore today, and my back. Quick trip to the webmd says I'm dying. Or I could be a hypochondriac.

I do need to talk to my dr. though.... I'm still halfway convinced I have diabetes, anemia, and like 8 different autoimmune disorders besides the one I already know I have.

Which, btw, has been a bitch this week. The brownies gave me the shits for two days. Then I was really constipated for two days. Today I'm both at the same time. THANKS, COLITIS.

Good news about today: celebrated my birthday at work (most of my buddies work the earlier part of the week so today was the last day to do so this week). I hadn't really meant to make a big deal about it, but I did mention it was my birthday and I was taking off on Sun (they worry that I'm sick if I don't show up and don't tell them why I'm gone ahead of time). So today they made me this awesome card, bought me a cookie and some other little gifts, and sang to me. It's nice having friends at work, finally.

0 comments: