Saturday, November 22, 2008

meh

Man, I thought once I threw off the depression, I would have more energy and actually clean up after myself and get groceries, other things I've been putting off. But I am just as energyless as before, I'm just not crying all the time. So, there is something to be said for that, at least.

I've also been sleeping way more. I've been going to bed earlier and earlier and I'm still waking up really late. Not sure whether that's a side effect of the meds or not, I've always been able to sleep for really long stretches of time, just not consistantly all in a row like this. Even if it is, your body's supposedly able to adjust after about four weeks, and the side effects mostly go away. Plus sleeping all day is def. preferable to crying all day.

I also have an interview on Tues. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments: