Sunday, November 23, 2008

Awesome. There are rats or birds or something in my ceiling, freaking out and making noise. I'm guessing it's not a rat, based on the fact that if there were rats in my building, they'd probabably be hanging out in my place since I live like an animal. What the hell would a rat do in my ceiling?

But apparently it's only over my ceiling, because the condo prez, my neighbor, hasn't been hearing this.

This makes me kind of worried it's in the line going from my clothes dryer to the outside. Which means if it dies there, I'm going to have a smell unless we can extricate it somehow (which I don't know how, I'm like 3 stories up and we don't have a ladder that tall, and the line itself is really long). And if it somehow finds its way into my dryer, I'm going to have a wild animal freaking out inside my house.

0 comments: