Friday, October 17, 2008

I wonder if I really do need to be on antidepressants. Lately I've taken up crying for no reason. I mean it, absolutey no reason. I find it a disturbing departure from previously, when I was crying a lot but I did have a reason. I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm PMSing or something, but I've never really been a mood-swinging menstruater in the past. I think my periods are actually getting worse lately though, so I don't know.

Work is alright the last couple days, we've been working hard core on the pumpkin, I'll get pictures soon and post them on here. I'm pretty proud of the parts that I did, and feel I've bonded with some of my team mates. As a whole, I think it kicks ass, though there are probably a few things I would've done differently in retrospect. For instance: we started on a lot of the less-important things first, then had to really rush on the more important things. Second, I wish my team members had pitched in a little more, supplies-wise, because 90% of our supplies were things we had to scrounge from around the office. It was lean pickin's, I'll tell you that. I mean, I paid about $6 for cloth and green hairspray and brought in paintbrushes, Connie spent $5 on a wig and had a lot of paint laying around she wasn't using (long story). We stole construction paper. But we had no glue to put any of this together, and no modeling clay (which is what we orig. were going to use for the face). Still, I think ours is the best of the ones out so far! We put in a lot more detail and things we didn't really need to have in there.

I'm kind of bummed: a string of christmas lights I keep in the living room is half out. They're the blue ones Josh gave me last year as a "just because" present, which makes me really sad they're already broken. Why couldn't it be one of the strings I bought myself? I tried replacing a bulb or two but it didn't help. I tried to replace the fuses, but I couldn't get the old ones out. Bleh.

Lastly, but not leastly, I bring you a movie I stumbled upon on Netflix, though I can lift my head up high and say I did manage to resist watching it. Doggy Poo, an actual children's movie that, I kid you not, has an anthromorphic piece of dog shit as the protagonist.

0 comments: