Thursday, October 09, 2008

disturbing

So I noticed last night and today that my place smells somewhat like industrial fumes. Like spraypaint, hairspray, or nail polish or something. I think I would be less worried if I knew where it was coming from, but I'm not sure.

In addition: the water pressure in my bathroom sink is down to dripping, basically. I had a similar problem (reduced water pressure, to a lesser degree) in my kitchen awhile ago and it just went away on it's own, so I was hoping this would. But it's not so I guess I'm going to talk to a plumber or something. All I know is it's annoying as hell when you don't even have enough water to rinse your toothbrush at night. But the shower, right there, works fine.

It's kind of annoying that it always seems like there's something I have to be doing to this place. Like... my ghetto old place I only ever had like 2 problems the entire time I lived there, whereas nice new place, always something busted.

Other stuff: work is okay. I mean, I still hate the actual work part of work, but we've had a lot of decent extracurricular stuff, so to speak. I was really worried about this basket thing I helped put together for my team to auction off and give the proceeds to United Way, but in the end Connie (the other person who worked on it) and I prevailed! It is nice and getting decent bids. We're working on decorating a pumpkin to look like Joker from Dark Knight, and I'm hoping it'll look awesome. We get to have a team meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings soon (2 hours off the phone, free food).

2 comments:

Terrace said...

one of your neighbors might be painting or having something cleaned to give you that smell

Phoex said...

maybe. it's been a few days now though