Wednesday, October 08, 2008

bleh

Today, summarized:

I eat something.
My stomach starts to bubble & make noises in the manner of a mad scientist's beaker or test tube.
I feel pain.
I poop water.
Repeat.

The longer version: I don't know what's up with that, maybe it's a cheese thing. It seems like I can tolerate less and less cheese, which makes me angry at the world.

My right ear has water in it or something. Like, I don't know how most people are, but whenever I swim I used to put these alcohol drops in my ear so they would dry out and not have water inside to give me an ear infection. It was like a religion in our family, we all had to do it. When I didn't, I could hear water in my ear for awhile. I sometimes got that from a shower too, but not for a long time. But I guess today I do. I don't really want to have to go out and find the right type of alcohol, though. Plus, it hurts like hell. Like... not for regular people, my sis and mom never had problems with it hurting. But if you are constantly either scratching an itch the inside of your ear or trying to pick out wax, like my dad and I, it is irritated in there and pouring alcohol on it stings really really bad.

Work was alright. We're working on this pumpkin decorating thing. I have sadly self-appointed myself to finding a joker wig, and or hair dye to put on it. Why couldn't I have just gotten one of the easy or more plentiful things? Then I also had toastmasters, which is always fun. I was general evaluator, and kind of fucked it up, but everyone was cool about it. I'm thinking of being toastmaster again or finally finally finally giving a second speech. I'm also being a vote counter or something in our district contest. The actual work part of work: as lame as usual, but oh well.

I guess the good thing is not today, but yesterday, when Josh let me know things are still cool and when he went yesterday it was because he really did want to be alone and it had nothing to do with me. Also, tomorrow should be good, because it's my day off and Julie and I are going to see a movie!

1 comments:

Terrace said...

my ears do that too but when ever they start to hurt, I blow dry my hair for awhile... it helps with the earache and dries up the moisture