Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TAINT

So I was thinking about Josh's taint the other day....

does any other post begin more promisingly? Anyway, I promise it's not gross. In fact, I don't think I could draw a realistic taint if my life depended on it.

Which is probably a good thing. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the number of circumstances in which you are forced to draw a realistic taint in order to save your life are pretty small. I want to say there are 5, at the maximum.

Anyway, new comic: Taint

PS: TAINT! Tainty taint taint taint taintety taint!

PPS: I was really, really, inclined to add "Do you know what that's like for me? I LOVE the Dells at this time of year!"

then, "I panned for gold there once"

then, "all I got was this lousy rose quartz, though."

But I realized you would have to have a REALLY specific knowledge of my vacation to the Wisconsin Dells when I was 8 to get any of that.

0 comments: