Wednesday, June 11, 2008

new comic

First new comic in awhile, here.

I've had the idea forever. As for the "new look" I'm testing out a trial of corel paint shop, i.e. "photoshop for people who don't want to pay $800." I don't know why I used it on a comic, I really draw so poorly there's no point, but I thought it was kind of cool. Enjoy.

The rest of the collection, as always, is at http://www.geocities.com/tribble80.

And for the hell of it, here are some of what I consider my greatest hits:

Obsessed
Honkey Circus
Goals
Your voice is very nasal
Ryan Vs Satire
You should be nice to me
What if a pyromaniac zombie and a vampire hunter were buddy cops?
What if Benjamin Franklin & Booker T Washington were buddy cops?

Also, Meineke fixed my brakes and told me there was no foul play, which was a reeeeelief.

0 comments: