Thursday, June 12, 2008

here goes

This is part 1 of the origin of Ben FUCKING Franklin & Booker T Washington as buddy cops. I'd meant to make it all one big comic, or at least get more done than what I did, but you will not believe how long it takes to make things in paint shop pro. Like the really cool looking things, like the lightning, take a millisecond. The really simple thing, like putting a frame around each panel--took lots of learnin' Plus, I drew HUGE.

Also: I meant to make BFF a badass, like, a raging lightning storm just wasn't enough thrills for him, but the second panel is so goofy and not at all what I orig. meant. I just found that photo while looking up Ben Franklin on the google and it made me giggle with how goofy it is.

I really should be testing it out by doing something cool with it, as opposed to fucking around with things that are better lo-fi, but I've been in a comicky mood lately.

0 comments: