Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the call is coming from inside the house

Man, I meant this for serious, not in a funny way, when I first typed up this email, but I have to laugh at how weird and hilarious this email would be out of context (i.e. my previous blog post)

"Oh also: yeah I may or may not have time scheduling issues tomorrow
too because someone's trying to kill me and as a result of that my dad
wants to pick up my car at some point to repair the brake line."

The other thing I did today was call two people, tell them "the call is coming from inside the house," and then hang up on them (Ryan & Andy).

RJ, I called, said "macaroni!", and hung up on, a la Me & You & Everyone We Know.

Andi I called, she wasn't there, I left her a voicemail that said "IGNORE ME!" (a la the Venture Bros.) and hung up.

0 comments: