Sunday, February 03, 2008

ugh

I am so, so fucking tired of my fucking job. No, nothing particularly horrible happened on my shift, I'm just so fucking tired of it. I need a fucking vacation. But I don't want to use any of my vacation time, because I'm going to have to use a big fucking chunk of it for this ten fucking day fucking thing I have to fucking do at U of I if I get into their fucking school. Which, I probably won't, because they fucking rejected me as an undergrad, and I fucking won't make the deadline because I have to write a fucking essay based on a fucking interview with a fucking librarian that I haven't fucking been able to set up yet, and I also need to get a fucking transcript from fucking ISU which they've not fucking sent me yet, so I can answer the way too fucking detailed questions about my fucking GPA in college, my fucking GPA in my major, my fucking GPA in the last two years I went to fucking ISU, and my fucking GPA for fucking fucking a fucking wallaby in the fucking ass.

I want my goddamn furniture to come already, too. I don't want to be bleeding out my goddamn ass or for my mom to have goddamn cancer in her goddamn lungs. I want our goddamn country to not be going down the goddamn toilet with my bloody poo. I want to not be gaining so much goddamn weight at such a goddamn alarming pace.

I want not to be a whiney bitch either, but not that badly, obviously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woozle Wuzzle :o\

the becca said...

ok.

that.

made me vomit.

Phoex said...

sorry. I hate inducing vomitting :/