Wednesday, January 30, 2008

good times

So today I had some dude's hand up my butt. I guess that doesn't happen every day.

OR DOES IT? I have a poor memory.

Anyway I guess it wasn't some dude, it was an accredited medical professional who's stuck scopes and other things up there before. So why not?

He was checking for hemerhoids, and didn't find any, so I guess that's good. The bad bit is that my actual colon is probably bleeding then, and that's not good.

Solution: sticking more things up my butt (suppositories). At least I get to do that bit by myself in the privacy of my own home rather than have a repeat of today's fun.

I have to say, though: STILL better than a vaginal exam. Of course, this was just some fingers whereas with your vag they get some fucking metal thing and jack it open as wide as possible.

So now you know about that.

0 comments: