Saturday, January 12, 2008

I buy the drugs

(11:17:00 AM) me: gah, why does my colon have to be fucked up?
(11:17:03 AM) me: fix it, Opt
(11:17:19 AM) Optimus Prime: ok
(11:17:27 AM) Optimus Prime: *punches you in the solar plexus*
(11:17:29 AM) Optimus Prime: all better

Opt: http://stereogum.com/mp3/Electric%20Six%20-%20Dance%20Pattern.mp3

did you see this?
Me: Well I didn't see that page, but I've heard the song before, I like it a lot :D
Opt: oh, well, on the link it said "new Electric Six" but I wasn't sure how old it was so I thought I'd pass it along.
Me: Thanks :) I want to say sometime around October? Roni & I were both pretty into that song when we first started dating.
Opt: awwwwwww...your song is by Electric Six. That's so.... you.
me: haha our song isn't that song, btw
Opt: yeah, but is "unforgettable" really the first song you two danced to?
me: I can't remember what the first song we danced to is

(10:22:09 AM) me: how come Ryan's never on the internets anymore?
(10:22:30 AM) Mike: he has a bird
(10:22:33 AM) Mike: and a bike
(10:23:06 AM) me: We're better than all those
(10:23:36 AM) me: I kill small mammals every day, that's about all a raptor does
(10:23:52 AM) me: and you make awesome vroom noises, that's all a bike does

(10:25:30 AM) me: If I blow that much money on something it better have cupholders and do my laundry for me
(10:25:42 AM) Mike: you want a woman with cupholders?
(10:25:49 AM) me: yes. yes I do.
(10:26:01 AM) Mike: like... a sexy marsupial

Man... it sucks, I have a certain amount of things I have to do, cleaning up the room I have all the boxes in for the move, for instance, so that I can move the stuff in my bedroom there so I can move the new stuff I'm getting soon into the bedroom. Looking at a mattress so that I can use the new bedroom furniture. Regular cleaning (it just needs it). But I've been feeling so shitty lately it's hard to want to do anything. My dad keeps asking me about my progress on some of these things, and it's like, "SHUT UP I TOLD YOU I FEEL HORRIBLE, DON'T YOU GET IT?" I love him and everything, but since I have been pretty good most of the time for awhile now, and he doesn't live with me anymore to see when I feel shitty, I think he forgets how much of my time is just sucked into this black hole of feeling horrible & doing nothing when I am having a rough patch with the colitis. On top of it, yesterday my tire went flat. My parents have triple A and I'm on their account, so AAA came and changed my tire really quickly, but I was still late to work and now I have to figure out what to do about that.

0 comments: