Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hate world revenge soon

Am I becoming even more of a twisted and hateful person? I hope not. But god... I work 6 hours a day. My average call handle time is 5 minutes. I potentially speak to 75 people a day. And I really remember few, if any, good people. My world is full of idiots and jerks. I hate my job, I hate my life. I have no friends, I'm poor, gaining weight at an unhealthy rate, and my job is killing my soul. I finally got a really awesome boyfriend and a nice place to live in... and my mom got cancer. Does that fuck up a person? Can you tell when you become the angry people you hate? All I know is I spend a good portion of my average day hating people. I mean, really hating people. Wanting to punch them in the face hate, and I don't mean that in a jokey way. Maybe they deserve it, but guh. Maybe fate did give me the awesome boyfriend and the nice place just to keep me fucking sane. But if fate is an entity that cares and so did that, why would it submit me to the rest? I don't know if it's killing me but I sure as hell know it's not making me stronger.

Bleh. Sorry for the ranty posts lately. You can probably just blame it all on the shitty weather.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.