Saturday, September 22, 2007

fyi

I appologize to everyone I've encountered in the last month. The experiment where I don't wear deoderant is now over.

To recap: deoderant makes me itch. And I was all, "well I don't do anything physical. I don't sweat much. I bet I could get away without using it."

Then my air conditioner broke.

So yeah, yesterday I smelled myself and was like, "what the fuck?" I felt like someone who realized what Sex Panther smells like AFTER they'd completely doused themselves in it. For a month.

Today I bought deoderant. My dirty hippie instincts are now back to being supressed.

And I appologize if you encountered me in the last month and I smelled like a homeless man. Though really, you owe ME an appology for not letting me know, if you knew, so I could do something about it. And it was pretty bad, so I'm thinking someone knew. But then again, I didn't smell it until yesterday, and I'm around me all the time.

Good news is: I smell awesome now!

0 comments: