Friday, September 21, 2007

free stuff!

Anyone interested in free chocolate?

No, for once I'm not talking about my poo, you sicko.

But, chocolate DOES cause the sort of digestive upset that brings excessive poo. And my parents bought a bunch. And I really, really have been having troubles with it. But I really, really don't want to throw it way.

I have

cherry jelly sticks encased in chocolate (opened).
dove mint caramels (opened).
dove raspberry caramels (unopened).

For that matter, tell me if you like bottled starbucks frappachino, I have some of that because my sister had to get rid of it because she had to cut out dairy (long story) and it is 300X rougher on me than even the chocolate.

1 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

I'm pretty much giving up chocolate except for the Lindt 70% cocoa variety. It is very rich and hardly sweet at all. It's the kind of chocolate that actually has health benefits. (Too much sugar in the other kinds -- I think the sugar counteracts the benefit of the cocoa.) But I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding someone to take your chocolate off your hands. :)