Saturday, September 01, 2007

can't you see I'm trying, I don't even like it

So..... I'm going to move to a condo.

1) My parents said if I wanted I could move out again.
2) The one I'm going to get, I get to pick out the carpet and other decor choices.
3) It's going to be on the top floor, so I don't get other people walking around on me.
4) I decided the place has more of a lawn than I had prev. thought.
5) Carport!
6) About the same for utilities for way more space, because I won't have a massively inefficient window air conditioner.
7) Dishwasher!
8) Washer & Dryer!
9) Counter space!
10) More space in general!
11) Better neighborhood (less pretty, but also fewer punk teenagers vandalizing things).
12) Double sink!
13) No ugly drop ceiling.
14) Fuck the world if they think my furniture is too shitty for a nice place. The humping couch and the hippie desk will have to be pried out of my cold dead hands (figuratively).

PS: THE POST OFFICE HONORED MY CLAIM! I WIN AT LIFE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're this excited about it, then it can't be all that bad of a choice.

thevitaminkid said...

Well, the post office is reckless and incompetent, but they're not malicious. :)