Friday, August 17, 2007

my life sucks

Today was not good. I was late to work. Which... where I work is extremely strict about lateness. On top of which, I was so worried about that, I was kind of off my game and kind of messed up a few calls.

On top of it, I think I realized another reason I'm always depressed there. Aside from the obvious, I am TRAPPED IN A ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE PAINTING. I tried to explain one point perspective to a coworker, and he just told me to lay off the acid.

Seriously, I can't even tell you how eerie it was when I first noticed it. None of the photos I'm finding online are creepy enough. Most of them are of roads, which, only have the road itself going into the vanishing point. Whereas at work there are these perfectly parallel drop ceiling lines going away, and on the sides these big blue square pillars, and on the bottom, of course, the cubicles in absolute alignment.

The closest I can find are hallways...

1

2

3

Not healthy.

0 comments: