Monday, August 06, 2007

Gold Lion's gonna tell me where the light is

I forgot to ever mention how AWESOME my Saturday was.

1) Phew Harder is apparently lactose intolerant (like not forever, just for now or something). Which is not really that awesome for him, or my sister who has to cut out dairy cause she's breastfeeding him (again I don't know what that would do, I'd think breastmilk would have lactose either way). But awesome for me, because my sister gave me all the dairy food she had lying around. This includes bottled starbucks frappachino, awesome coffee granola bar things, and sherbert (it has milk in it, who knew?)

2) The Phew has discovered the hilariousness of farting. Like he can't do it on command or anything, but he'll just make this hilarious grin and then do it, and then he and I laugh and laugh. I think his absolute cuteness helps make half the things he says or does doubly hilarious. You just get happy for the world when this cherubic looking angel child just grins and rips one.

3) I don't know why, but the Phew is obsessed with being "cops who get the bad guys." He totally instigated this game and kept up with it for like an hour. After ahile I started telling the family that we were buddy cops, that the Phew is the crazy Mel Gibson one and I'm Danny Glover. Then I started saying "I'm too old for this stuff," as we got the bad guys. My family sadly did NOT get it, and thought I was complaining.

Today I saw the Bourne Ultimatum with my dad, which was pretty awesome. Except for the fact that I fucked up at setting my alarm again. But my phone was at least on this time.

0 comments: