Monday, July 02, 2007

I see the stars, coming over, coming over to the yard

Oh my god. Speaking of Creepy/annoying model train guy (which I was in one of those comics) this has got to STOP. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but he's switched units lately, and now lives in the place he used to keep his trains. And now the place across from me has some random other person I've never met.

I was like, "yay." When it happened. I figured I would have no reason to ever see this fucking creepy middle aged man ever again. Wroooooong.

EVERY time I take my garbage out, there he is. I think he must lurk by his window and accost anyone he sees going back there. I used to not take my garbage out until I had several bags of it, but that meant multiple trips, which I am not down with anymore. And for awhile after I started only doing single trips, I was getting away without having to see him. But now he fucking lurks OUTSIDE on the STEPS. I mean, it is a nice day out, but he is doing nothing out there! He's not on a comfortable chair! He's sitting on the fucking steps! It is so obviously an attempt to stalk the people who live in this building, and I'm getting tired of it.

The time before this--he had his shirt off. And believe, me, no one needs to see this. I will have it burnt onto my retinas until I someday find the sweet release of death. And if there is a hell, I will go there, and they will make me look at it again.

This time he just fucking startled the crap out of me. I was keyed up to begin with, because I was expecting him to dart out at me shirtless from some nook or cranny back there. Then, like in the movies, I never looked up, so he decended on me from above. And startled the crap out of me, and now I seriously want to do violence to his person.

I feel slightly bad complaining about him when all he's trying to do is be friendly, and he is obviously a very lonely man. Fuck, I understand it, I'm lonely too! I've been meeting people on the interweb and accosting aquaintances I made like a year ago and never did anything with to hang out with me. But he's so goddamn creepy about it, and now that there is one thing I have to do regularly where I absolutely can't avoid him, it's really beginning to freak me out. I also wonder if he kind of knows I hate him and bothers me to piss me off? Because I've made it pretty obvious that I never want to talk, and I did kick off our neighborship with purposefully forgetting to pick up his mail when he asked me to.

0 comments: