Thursday, July 05, 2007

good times.

Anyway, what I really wanted to blog about before I got sidetracked into that massive post about MP3 players and speakers is how my fourth of july went.

First half was spent with my parents and neither exciting nor horrible. I was having my period, so I kind of felt shitty and not like playing with the 'phew as rigorously as he expects. On the other hand, Phew Harder laid on me for like two hours without me particularly having to do anything to make him happy. I thought of strategically placing him so that his warm body would be like a heating pad for my cramps, but I decided my sister would probably not enjoy her baby being that close to my crotch.

Second half was with YM. You know, I really miss having friends around that I can pretty much do nothing with. Like... not have a game plan, or reason to hang out, just do it. I have had so much fun with YM the past couple of days, basically just doing nothing. After awhile, she and I ended up playing, I kid you not, Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Board Game. It was really way more fun than you would think it would be. It also made me miss all the card games I played with Opt and the DN's. It got me thinking that I should try and institute some sort of game night with my friends, except I realized I don't really have any games and would be pretty pissed if I ended up buying some and couldn't get anyone to play with me because everyone else thinks they're lame. Plus the night mare of trying to get even my small group of friends to be in the same place at the same time (I have trouble getting them to even hang out one on one with me).

Today was alright. We were actually out of queue for once today, so we had some breathing room. I even ended up sitting by the two people I've most decided I have to badger to be my friends, so it was cool talking with them. I tried to see if I could get a Denny's run with them after work, but didn't have the gumption to really pull it off. I did however have a hilarious conversation with one of them on how awesome it would be to take a claim with a clown car involved and have to get the contact information on the twenty guys named some variation of "Bobo" inside the vehicle.

0 comments: