Sunday, July 22, 2007

the district sleeps alone tonight after the bars turn out their lights

God, I hate my armpits. Soooo itchy. It seems to be a cumulative effect, like it doesn't itch very much until I've used it for several days, and then for several days after it itches even though I've stopped using it and washed off any residue quite thoroughly. I'm wondering if its possible to have your skin be irritated by something but not be allergic? Or if you can take an internal drug, and have it not work on a topical allergy? Cause I can't really tell if the benedryl I've been taking is helping the pits at all, which means that it probably isn't. Plus I think it means I've technically fallen off the sleeping pills wagon, because they're not for sleeping, but they help me sleep.

The 'Phew's party was pretty good. My sister has just started buying a buttload of Papa John's pizza for these things, which is always delicious. And there was awesome ice cream. And the 'Phew seemed to like my gift the best! Which is cool, because usually he doesn't like what I get him that much. Which is probably because until lately I got all gifts at Borders due to merch card/discounts. And Borders does have an awesome kid section, but the Phew is a hyper little kid and doesn't like sitting down for books as much as he likes toys. So the Play-Doh went over well.

Then I paid forward my love of Me & You & Everyone We Know to Stevenson while he tried not to be frightened of the lack of light provided by my crappy light fixtures.

0 comments: