Tuesday, June 12, 2007

things I will never have

I'm too poor to afford them anyway, but I have had tee shirts on the brain for a little while now. Here are the ones I want:

This one most of all. But it only comes in a small. People who know me know that this shirt was made for me, but I can't buy it cause I wouldn't fit.

I like Sufjan, I like puns. I think I never got it cause I feel like a poser for getting shirts from bands I've never seen live. But I do love Sufjan.

This one just cracks me up. It also reminds me of a plotline in Achewood that I enjoy.

This one combines two things I love, puns, references to the Beastie Boys (though I don't really listen to them).

This one is fucking hilarious.

McSweeney's just wins. And I'd be helping them out with their bankruptcy if I got it!

Speaking of Achewood... I think I like this one because it's funny even if you don't read Achewood. I've also always rather fancied the Achewood shirt that says, "Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your Pants." And "Man, why you even got to do a thing." I think I could pull this one off better, though.

0 comments: