Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So.... I think I must be getting better at compartmentalizing my hate and saving it for comics, because I had a day at work that would've made me want to break things (and people) today had I had it a few weeks ago. But now.... I guess they've broken my spirit, I only really feel the vague despair and urge for candy/ice cream I've been feeling in general lately.

But yeah, today I had several horrible foreigners (I'm never without foriegners, but they can range from not too bad to horrible), a couple horrible/retarded old people, some douchebag car salesmen, some douchebags in general, and last but not least my very first obscene phone call at work. When it rains, it pours, eh?

1 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

What is an obscene phone call to an insurance company like? Do they demand to have their claim paid in sexual favors?