Friday, June 15, 2007

Ignore me!

Today was the shit. I'm not even kidding. Awesomeness that happened:

Elaine and I finally FINALLY watched some Venture Bros. together. This is awesome because I enjoy Elaine and haven't seen her in awhile. This is awesome because I enjoy human interaction. This is awesome because Venture Bros. is HILARIOUS. It might have actually gained the much-coveted spot of "second favorite after Home Movies" for me.

Work didn't suck today! I got no overly douchey people or completely unintelligable foriegners. We were out of queue most of the day, which is a first. I accidently sat near one of the douchey guys (For Opt's info--not the one who looks like Bobby, he is still retarded and I will Amishly shun him forever, and not the one who was like, "How old ARE you?") and he was actually entertaining as well as douchey, so I enjoyed it. Not to mention he's one of the few people at that job who've ever tried to talk to me at all (though it was mostly self involved stories of his, they were at least funny). Also, another chick and I emailed each other about David Hasselhof back and forth a couple of times, I'm thinking she is awesome friend material if I play my cards right.

After work, well.....

Me: today I almost felt human
Ryan: it's a good thing you're still a mutant
Ryan: or I'd feel uncomfortable talking with you
Me: true
Me: plus I just drew a picture of RJ peeing on Tami
Me: which made my day
Ryan: hahaha
Ryan: best picture
Ryan: ever

1 comments:

the becca said...

wot? not sharing the image of RJ peeing on Tami?

my heart is sad that I don't get to see it.