Tuesday, June 12, 2007

friendship is rare

Damn my poor socialization skills. But I still think the problem is more how things are set up. I mean, I'm not that astonished that I haven't made buddies yet, but it kind of sucks how hard it is to do in this job even if I were more compatible with these people.

For instance: today on the way out I ended up walking out with this dude from my training class that I've never really spoken to before. He seems alright, like we could be friends. On the way out there were randomly a bunch of security dudes in the lobby, and when we were out of earshot, I said, "I really wanted to make a joke about having a bomb in my shoes. But that would probably be a bad idea, I can see them wrestling me to the ground trying to get my shoes off." And he said, "Well that's when you tell them that's what sets it off." And I wanted to be like, "BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND." But as is, I've worked with him almost a month now and this tidbit is all we've spoken, so I can pretty much see never talking to him again or at least not enough to be friends. And I've had tons of tidbits with people. But I will never ever get to know any of these people. It's poopy.

In other news I hate people. They should stop being dicks to me.

0 comments: