Sunday, June 24, 2007

comics

Comics!

This one was an incident I'd been debating making into a comic for awhile but decided it would be a HUGE pain in the ass to draw it as originally intended.

This one I randomly found on my computer from a long time ago. I drew it for Opt because she got ran over by someone on a bike.

Another old thing (really old, from my time at WEEK) I found on my computer. Based on actual directions I was given once.

Last but not least, I found an old one meant to go up into the almost defunct group of comics I used to do where I took a really weird google search someone had used to find my blog and illustrated it (basically ripping off Spamusement.com). I don't know why, but sitemeter doesn't record referring searches anymore. But anyway, here it is, "Niggas Appreciate Honkeys".

What I've learned from these comics is that I think my rendering of blood has gotten better, but there's no way I could improve on the awesome anchor hair.

Anyway, I really hate my job. Like... really hate it. Even on the good days. And on the bad days..... well, just don't be surprised if I make world headlines for figuring out how to choke a bitch THROUGH A TELEPHONE.

0 comments: