Friday, May 11, 2007

and....

Oh another regrettable thing last night is I think I started to annoy YM some. Surely, everyone knows by now that if someone has a digital camera I'm going to attempt to steal it from them and photograph my nostrils. That's just me, that's how I roll. People are used to it.

But I think I started getting obnoxious, doing similar glamour shots of my mouth, ear, armpit, and attempts at really close up pictures of YM's eyes, which were not really pleasant for her due to the flash. So I appologize, YM. You are a good friend, and I hope my annoyingness does not in anyway affect your resolve to help me photograph myself humping inanimate objects in the children's section on my last day at Borders.

1 comments:

Ashley Amigoni said...

Hahahahaha....you are funny. You did not annoy me at all. It's kind of cute you think you did. Dude, it would take hella a lot more to annoy me. It's not like I could have deleted the photos...which I did. Haha, if I ever want to rememeber what your nose looks like, I'll just ask you to lean your head back. :)