Saturday, April 21, 2007

what?

If I live to be 100 I still will probably not understand the store or AC.

Yeah, yesterday I got a call from Thug, the supervisor on duty. "Did you know you were supposed to be here for a shift at 5?" Um.... no, I did not.

So I rush over there, thinking that maybe Elaine had asked me if I wanted to work this shift a long time ago, and I forgot. But Elaine's there too, and she says she went into the schedule to look, and she never altered it, and she's the only one who would.

So I figured maybe it was some weird glitch? I didn't really care, I do need the money and didn't really have any plans.

But I get a call from Thug today, "Uh yeah, do you know you're on the schedule for today, too?" Again, no I did not. Though thankfully, due to the whole thing yesterday, he called way before my shift because he guessed I wouldn't know about this one either, so I should be on time today.

So the only conclusion I can come to is that AC is intentionally scheduling me? It seems really strange, as I am supposedly a substandard worker and that's why I couldn't get any other scheduled hours but Tuesday when I asked. And, well, given the fact that she HATES ME. But she is the one who does the schedules, and if she did schedule me, I can see her being a fucking moron and not telling me about it. And the fact that this is no longer an isolated incident, having happened a second time makes me think it must be intentional.

0 comments: