Sunday, April 22, 2007

sadf

Man, the store is just one big sexual harassment complaint waiting to happen.

Seriously, Thug was saying crazy filthy things the other night. Then today I apologized for something or other and he said, "That's okay, just as long as you keep letting me pee on your chest everything's alright." And I was like, "Cool but no crapping this time." And he was like, "aw, you're no fun."

Then later Bling (who does happen to be a lesbian) was complaining about smelling like fish (she'd had salmon for dinner) and then was like, "I don't like it! I'm not that kind of lesbian!" then later showed me this book she found called "Carma Sutra" which was various people doing it in various automobiles.

Then later YM forcefully humped me as I was trying to get into my car.

2 comments:

the becca said...

ok... that's totally not fair. I demand that every single one of them get an "unofficial" talking to the way me, Jersey, and ...uh.. DoucheBag? (I forget his pseudonym) did.

dude.

I leave, and it gets good.

like your mom!

Phoex said...

HTS, remember? :P

But yeah, Bling totally did what you apparently got in trouble for to me, and then she took it to the cafe for YM too. And Getz has showed me sex books I didn't want to see before either.