Tuesday, April 17, 2007

we need the land your standing on

Renegade: So how much do you work here now?
Me: One day a week, they wouldn't give me more.
Renegade: What do you mean they wouldn't give you more?
Me: I asked for more hours and they (I think it's Antichrist's doing) said no.
Renegade: They just said no? That's... crazy. I mean, I see only letting you do part time, but only one day a week? That's gay.
Me: That's what I think.
Renegade: You should light Antichrist on fire. I mean.... I wouldn't tell on you. Hell, I'd help. I'd like buy you the gasoline or whatever materials. And drive you there. And drive you back. But you'd have to be the one who actually lights her on fire.
Me: Thanks, if I have to take you up on that offer I'll let you know.

1 comments:

the becca said...

wow. things really ARE bad, if Renegade's against AC.

you know, AC is also the nickname for those uber-conservative christians... that's kinda funny. can't you see boss-boss in a denim skirt with a bun and a polo blouse with a lace collar?

yeah.