Friday, April 27, 2007

we ate all of the oranges off the navels of our lovers

Do you ever have moments where you step back and look at what you're doing and think how weird it would look to a stranger?

I'm not like, image concious or anything, but I do do this from time to time and it's hilarious.

To set the scene, it was last night, I was at home. Pantsless, as is my wont. And yes, my place is really messy right now. And no, I did not have the lights on.

I was watching a Dschinghis Khan music video.

I was also looking at this "art" Ryan was showing me that he had once made out of nosebleeds.

So basically I'm sitting home alone in the dark surrounded by everything from shitty origami to parmesan cheese to a stack of bottle caps and a McDonald's ad for their new cinnamon melts, wearing no pants, looking at this, and listening to the crazy disco music that they make on one side of my computer, and a handprint made out of blood on the other side.

I am clearly a small push away from being a serial killer.

0 comments: