Sunday, April 29, 2007

I will kill you like a ham, see?

So I went down to see Opt yesterday, it was good. We watched Terry Gilliam movies, and ate food, most notably my first non-shitty frozen custard (Culvers was my only prior experience with Frozen Custard).

But the main awesomeness is the weird-ass conversations we end up having.

We were discussing whether or not a visit from me is better than a visit from her boyfriend (I was pro me, in that I am way more awesome than him, she was pro him in that he has sex with her). Anyway, as these things will, it came to dick size.

Her arguement was that I, being a girl, don't even have one, much less a large one.

My argument is that I, having this dick, know that it shares the same dimensions as a ham.

Her new argument became that her boyfriend's dick is Jesus. In that her boyfriend has, instead of a dong, our lord and savior mounted to himself somehow in that area, and that is what goes into the various orifices of her choice.

I never win.

0 comments: