Monday, April 09, 2007

sons & daughters of hungry ghosts

So I actually wrangled myself out of my cookie monster pajama pants today and into nice dress pants and a button up shirt. No reason other than that YM wanted to know if I wanted to go to the Store with her cause she had to ask one of the managers something. And I had absolutely nothing better to do. I even wore a little bit of makeup, which is something I don't do that much even when I am feeling non depressed. It was nice to look good.

So I basically hung around there a few minutes and then her and I randomly wandered around to Meijer and DQ. YM had some great one liners, such as:

Me: I want to eat somewhere cheap and fast.
YM: Like your mom's ass?

Me: I want you to have my retarded baby, YM
YM: And his first word will be "dddeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

Then when I was about to drop her off at ISU, we ended up having an unexpectedly deep conversation. It was really good to connect with someone on that level, I haven't for awhile. And yeah, lack of human interaction on a major scale lately. But then the po-pos came and ruined everything, as they always do.

Yeah, a cop seriously came and told us to move because we'd been there too long, in about the douchiest way possible short of actually giving me a ticket (flashing his lights behind us and then acting all irritated at us that we didn't realize he was a cop, didn't know what he wanted, and so didn't move).

0 comments: