Friday, March 09, 2007

good times

I haven't really blogged because I haven't been doing much. This whole break has pretty much been a waste of time. Which, while I feel weirdly guilty about that sometimes, is at least nice and relaxing.

And I mean, it's not been a total waste of time. I FINALLY got my stupid bangs cut yesterday. The day before that I taught The 'Phew that "Robot men" go "beep boop" and then we chased each other around his house screaming "beep boop" at each other a couple hours. I did my laundry (then forgot to get it out of my car). I made my first perfect batch of brownies. I used up a gift card I've been meaning to.

But, by in large I sleep 12 hours a night, even though I don't mean to. The rest of my time is largely concerned with Firefly, Home Movies, listening to music, and World of Warcraft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firefly! Yea.

Beep boop. Speaking of robots, have you ever read Harlan Ellison/Isaac Asimov's screenplay for I, Robot (which was never filmed)? I highly recommend it. I wish Spielberg would film *that* version. He's probably one of the few that could get it done. Maybe Ridley Scott.

Phoex said...

Nope. I actually have never even read the book even though I've read most of Asimov's well known books. Dunno why I skipped over that.