Thursday, February 08, 2007

tired

So I have been really, really tired lately. I was looking forward to my day off today so I could just veg.

Instead, I went to a really, really long unwanted job interview (well... it ended up being more a barrage of tests). I failed my personality test, which is always depressing. I think I squeaked by on the "can you follow directions" test (the very last test by then I was tired and my brain was fried and I didn't care anymore), and I ROCKED my typing test, they seriously were impressed for whatever reason. So... being an introvert who spends all her time on AIM has both it's pros (rocking at typing) and its cons (failing at personality).

Then I went on a really big grocery shopping trip.

Then I cleaned the MASSIVE pile of dishes I have.

Then I decided to cook brownies for the first time ever unaided (not done yet), and also Tuna helper (verdict: I'm still not impressed with the Helper line of products--and this is coming from someone who absolutely loves Kraft macaroni and cheese and Pasta Roni).

Now I have to clean up the dishes from those, and then my place really does look horrible right now I should probably pick that up (we'll see--my unexpected get up and go is already flagging).

0 comments: