Wednesday, February 14, 2007

rockin the suburbs

Today was pretty sweet. I woke up an hour early so I could dig my car out of the snow. I went down there with my tiny little shovel (good for storage purposes, not so great for... well, shoveling purposes) and started digging in a style very reminiscent of the Little Engine That Could. Not too far into this three dudes came with a regular shovel and totally busted me out. Hooray for good samaritans.

Then I had a lot of extra time and didn't really know how the roads were going to be, so I actually got to work almost a half hour early. Nebrasky actually let me clock in, so I earned a sweet half hour extra pay.

Then I worked which wasn't too bad.

Now I'm home, which is great. Especially because I have tomorrow off and am working on making some delicious pasta roni right now.

0 comments: