Monday, February 19, 2007

I blew my brains out through my nose

Today was pretty good. Because I'm a loser and can't resist it, I bought some clearance-priced valentine's candy at the store today. Conversation hearts, which I have a weird love of despite the fact that no one else above a certain age likes them. Anyway these aren't even the regular ones, they were kind of a knockoff brand just for our store's coffee shop. So they're bigger, don't taste as good, and have even more bizarre stuff written on them than the regular ones.

For instance: Bebop. One of them said bebop. I really, really have no idea why someone would ever use the term bebop in a romantic conversation, unless it's some crazy euphemism for sex. "Yes, Bill and I made sweet bebop all night long!" Which, I really AM going to use it as a euphemism for sex now because it makes me laugh.

L8er g8er. I think this one's stupidness just speaks for itself.

High 5. This one I find hilarious because I imagine two people having bebop and then the guy's like, "THAT WAS AWESOME, GIVE ME FIVE!!" Okay... not so much the guy. Me. If I had had bebop before, I wouldn't put it past me to demand a high five at the end.

Then the rest were just garden variety stupid and not worth mentioning here.

In other news, impromptu group shopping trip! I found it hilarious and creepy, all four of us who closed tonight (Explosion, Elaine, Rob, me) ended up going to Meijer after work. I didn't run into Explosion, actually, but I was told he was there. By Elaine, who I had been hiding from because I felt like a stalker but who saw me anyway. Rob, too, found me, and said, "getting the essentials, eh?" RE: my armful of three different types of goldfish crackers.

Elaine: god, throw a nazi in anything and it makes it funny
Me: I know
Me: Nazis are awesome
Me: and by awesome I mean horrible
Elaine: and by horrible you mean hillarious

0 comments: