Thursday, January 25, 2007

with my friends I have so much pleasure to embrace

I wonder if I'm getting a cold. I had a cough from my last cold that seemed to be lingering for awhile, but now it's getting worse again. Also I'm so tired... I woke up this morning, and stayed laying down for half an hour. I took a shower, laid down for half an hour. I ate, laid down for half an hour. I mean to clean, as I am apparently having people over on Saturday, not to mention my dad coming over to help me assemble my bookshelf tomorrow. But.... yeah.

In other news, I talked to the DN's RE: tips for the toilet seat project. It was actually pretty hilarious, I called because BDN is always doing home improvement-y stuff, and I'm thinking of incorporating polyurethane or some other laquer so that cleaning this thing afterwards is not a nightmare. I was wondering if I had to have any special brush or something. GDN actually, as an artist, knew more about this and was a great help. Also BDN advised I should incorporate some mudflap style naked ladies into the design, and I'm really thinking about it. GDN knows about some stuff you can print on, and if you put water on it it sticks? It is all going to be very classy.

All in all, this thing is getting a little too expensive, but I'm still committed.

0 comments: