Wednesday, January 24, 2007

lets get drunk and burn away the past

So apparently I'm hosting a party on Saturday. Today Bling came up to me and was like, "So you're having a party without me on Saturday? I can't believe it! The Neev told me about it!"

I feel bad, because she's said before that she feels left out of everything. And, I understand that feeling because I have that feeling all the time, and it sucks. I mean, I'm cooler with it nowadays because I understand they want to have their little man clique, but it used to really bother me when Thug, Nebrasky, Dance Whore, and Explosion would always come into work the day after something they did together and talk about how awesome it was.

But the thing was, I didn't even invite The Neev to this whatever I'm having. YM basically invited me to go shopping and it's spiralled out of my control. I mean, don't get me wrong--I love having people over. I enjoy the Neev and Bling and the assorted people who are apparently going to show up on Saturday. I win. But I basically am like, "What?" Because all I know is that I'm shopping. There's no real plan on what to shop for, this was YM's idea but she doesn't seem to have anything particular in mind. I do want to shop for rhinestones and possibly some sort of shellac or varnish, because I really am going to put "for the fellas!" on the bottom of my toilet seat.

So yes. You know it's a party when the host is shellac-ing their toilet seat.

0 comments: