Sunday, January 21, 2007

uh ohs

Sista: are you bisexual and why are you playing D*D?
Me: haha I'm not my character is, and I'm doing it so I can be a minja
Sista: hahah
Sista: okay
Me: If I were bi, I totally would've told you by now
Sista: haha
Sista: awesome
Me: because I'd totally be hitting that
Sista: thanks
Sista: that is nice of you to say
Me: you're welcome
Sista: so when you play D*D if there are any desperate 25-35 year old men.. slightly desperate... looks like they bathe daily... mildly humerous men.. give em' my number
Me: haha okay
Me: I get first pick though :P
Sista: that is fine
Sista: gamers LOVE me
Me: I actually think all but one of the dudes I'm playing with is married though, and I have no idea what he's like
Sista: thats your man
Me: haha I've not ever met him
Sista: where did you get involved with this?
Me: my downstairs neighbors
Sista: is it with larry?
Sista: they look like gamers
Sista: no offense
Me: HAHA no but I would SO play D & D with larry if I got the chance
Sista: i like gamers
Me: yeah, I am actually probably just not one yet by accident
Me: it was a foregone conclusion that I someday would be rolling weird dice
Me: I'm finally meeting my destiny, Sista
Sista: i'm so proud
Me: haha you should be
Sista: and by meeting your destiny you will undoubtly meet your true love
Me: evs

0 comments: