Sunday, January 21, 2007

dammit

So I'm coming into work on my day off. I'm such the bitch. Not only that, this is the week I'm using up my 6 hrs of vacation time. So... technically no vacation. Though I guess I will be getting more pay.

I would've absolutely not done it if boss-boss had called.

But it was Nebrasky. Who I might've also said no to if he wasn't pleading desperately on behalf of Lister.

Grumble.

Plus I wasn't doing anything. I made plans with my parents, who canceled. Which EVERYONE has been doing lately, and I hate it. I end up doing nothing fun OR productive on my day off that way. Seriously, I keep things open for all these indecisive people, and then they just end up being like, "Nevermind." I am really getting tired of it, and I don't know what to do. So I guess I might as well be in this annoying position while getting paid.

0 comments: