Thursday, January 04, 2007

my throat hurts

I feel crappier today than I did yesterday. Though... yesterday I stayed home and slept half the day and the rest of the day I didn't have to use my sore throat to explain our rewards program seventy times to stupid hard-of-hearing people and explain to not hard of hearing people just stupid people that if I search the word "dogs" I will get 2,807 titles to come up, so whatever dog book it is she's looking for, I can't just automatically know what it is psychically.

Seriously though, I'm worried it's Pharingitis again (basically my throat infected) like last year. Real colds I start coughing, it runs it's course, I'm done. Last year, this thing just wouldn't get better or go away until I got antibiotics. And my throat hurt really bad, that goddamn chloroseptic stuff everyone says does miracles does nothing, both last time and this time. Which would mean a stupid 5 hour long trip to a doctor, thus ruining a day off or making me have to call in again.

0 comments: