Monday, January 08, 2007

I got little tiny bug feet

Your Mom: I'm thinking of how to send you the whole CD.
Your Mom: I'll just probably burn you one and make life easier.
Me: yaaaaaaaay!
Me: You win at being my friend!
Your Mom: Woot!!!
Your Mom: Life is awesome!
Your Mom: throws a rock at a small infant
Me: ROFLMAO
Me: you DOUBLY win at being my friend!

Your Mom: Squirrels?
Me: they're kind of jerks
Me: have you seen one cross a street?
Your Mom: I think they try to commit suicide.
Me: I think they just want to jerk me around
Your Mom: Or, it goes like this: Sq. #1 "Dude, I'll totally give you all my nuts if you cross that road alive." Sq. #2 "Fuck that shit. I want your woman too." Sq. #1 "Whatever man, just do it!" "Fine..." Sq. #2 takes off and gets hit by a BMW..Sq.#1 "Hahaha, fuckin' chump!"
Me: wow
Me: squirrels are like... drunken redneck teenagers
YM: Haha, I agree.
YM: They both climb trees!
Me: hm, that's an aspect of drunken redneck teenagers I had forgotten
Me: their love of trees
Me: you can't celebrate arbor day without seeing at least a few drunken redneck teenagers
YM: We could throw rocks at them!!
Me: YESSSS
Me: Now I know what I'm doing on arbor day

0 comments: