Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've got you to thank for this

So the DN's got me these two really cute little frogs for christmas. It's hilarious because they gave them to me and I was like, "Wow, I actually really like frogs," and they're like, "yes, we know, EVERY time you visit you comment on our frog." And I'm like, "whoa, I don't even remember that." So I thought it was a nice and thoughtful gift.

Plus I have this weird thing where if I do have stuffed animals or any other type of animals or anything around I do like to make them talk. Which is ridiculous, because I am not good at voices, but I like to do it just the same. One thing I like to do is make Makin' Bacon Jerky, this tiny pig I have in my nametag, just say "snaaap" in a really high voice after I've insulted someone.

So anyway, "Moskau," one of the frogs named after a Dschinghis Khan song, I pretty much repeat that schtick and make him say that. The other one, Kazachok Mcgee, named after a Dschinghis Khan song and... weirdness, is kind of in his posse and backs him up and will say, "wooord," or "uuuuuuh huuuuuuh" in a low voice.

Because I'm flippin' nuts. Even I realize this is bizarre behavior, but I can't stop.

Speaking of pathologically obsessive behavior.... this is how I play all sim-like games where I have a chance between being good and totally perverting the entire game for my own weird twisted amusement

Me: I decided to be good and tell on the jerk husband
Ryan: you're so nice
Me: I just kicked the crap out of some bully kid
Ryan: haha nice
Me: but to be honest I did want to do it because I wanted violence
Ryan: haha
Me: oh man maybe I am a goody goody
Me: because I totally watched this stuff while this guy peed instead of breaking into it
Ryan: haha
Me: the others I could write off becuase I dislike infidelity and I like beating people up
Me: but the last is just "good"


Me: so to entertain myself I've just started walking up and punching people in the face
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: nice
Me: it's losing me the game though because I'm inexperienced and can't beat up these people and am getting fined for it
Me: I can't stop doing it though :P
Ryan: hey, you play the game that you want to play it
Ryan: and everyone else gets the vertical finger
Me: haha I saved this little girl's teddy bear for her
Me: THEN PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE

0 comments: