Thursday, November 02, 2006

pucker up for heaven's sake

You know, I started the most recent series of comics to cheer Ryan up, but I really think I somehow got my comic mojo back. Temporarily, anyway. I've done several more lately:

Ryan vs Booker
Ryan vs Campfire
Ryan vs Satire

I think they're some of my best. I wasn't as happy with Campfire as the other two, but meh. Either way it beats "stewardess in pantyhose."

I worked a lot on New Releases DURING MY FOUR HOURS AT REGISTERS TODAY. And still barely made a dent, there are a ton this week. I am getting tired of yelling at the n00bs and telling them how annoying it is when they screw up, so basically when I left I told the n00b on duty:

"You know, on one hand, it's not a big deal if you mess this up. Because EVERYONE does.

On the other hand, if you mess it up you will be seriously contributing to the decline in sanity of another human being," and gestured to myself.

He'll still fuck it up. Everyone does. But I will try not to hate him (or the other n00bs that will no doubt work on it thus undoing all of my good work and any of the good work the more competant n00bs might do).

0 comments: