Sunday, November 19, 2006

like you said you always were

So tonight I hung out at the VFW. True story.

It was pretty good, the music was actually turned down and I could hear other people! Craziness for a bar!

Anyway I had a lot of fun and was glad I could come, I kind of felt bad not being invited the first time, and being scared of bars/not wanting to stay up late the second time. Because people had some fairly amusing stories afterwards and I was not part of them, and then I got all sad.

But the most important part is I learned that Getz and ponytail geek are "Getz"ing it on. WHAA??? Yes, it's true. And so, so creepy. Imagine two very, very bitter people. One is very short, pushy, and wears a mushroom cloud's worth of perfume every day. The other is the most manorexic guy you can imagine. Like... I have known skinny guys and this guy trumps them all by a good margin, and besides that has this long crappy ponytail he does not take care of that looks horrible and is always wearing these horrible turtlenecks. And they're having angry, angry sex.

This is exactly what I've been trying NOT to do in the hour or so I've been privy to this so very disturbing information.

Also if even ponytail geek is getting some, it makes me feel pret-ty losery.

0 comments: