Monday, November 06, 2006

Charlie's making me smile

So I was really excited, today on the radio I heard the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Gnarls Barkley are going to play at U of I. See, for most of my life, the music I listen to has not really been the music my friends listened to (I had no friends until high school, then they all listened to christian rock, and then I had no friends in college). But now, this is a concert I could see myself actually getting someone to come with me. Opt, Elaine, Thug, ALL Gnarls fans. If Jersey didn't decide to never speak to me again for NO REASON, he is a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan. I LOVE the Red Hot Chili Peppers and have never seen them in concert and this would be an awesome opportunity, especially since I wouldn't have to go to Chicago.

But on the other hand, I don't really like that many concerts. I mean, they're alright, but it seems like just a lot of money and work. And I don't think I get as much out of them as most people. And since these are both really big bands, it would be a big, crowded venue, which I don't always do so well with.

Lastly it's not till like.... March or some crap. I'm totally going to forget by then anyway.

In other news I totally LOVE my dentist's office. I got the time I was supposed to come in mixed up, came a half hour early, and they still saw me right away. YOU HEAR THAT OTHER DOCTOR'S OFFICES? YOU COULD LEARN A LOT FROM MY DENTIST.

3 comments:

Phoex said...

picky picky :P

I'll see what I can do about the font... is it just too small or you just don't like the look?

Phoex said...

I did go ahead and work on the font a little, I don't know if it's bette,r worse, or the same :P

Phoex said...

I made it bigger and switched to book antiqua...